99944900200 for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
The fish tail point allows for easier starting of the drill, prevents slipping and delivers better control and efficiency during operation, while helping to reduce wear on the engine and transmission.
ECHO earth augers are engineered to fit ECHO earth auger models and most standard earth augers.
- Ideal for professionals and homeowners
- Optional extension shafts 12" or 18"
- Flex coil absorbs ground shock & reduces engine wear
- Drills 10 in. diameter holes
- More power without the twisting and jerking
- Replaceable earth point (2 in.) & blade
- 34 in. length auger, with 7/8" dia. shaft opening
- Compatible with ECHO EA-410
- Unique coil technology slows the impact between blade and rocks or other debris
|# Of Blades