7550001 for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
Feed your Fuel what it really wants
Red Armor Fuel Treatment is an ideal solution for day to day or long term needs for all your outdoor power equipment including: 2-stroke, 4-stroke, mix-lubricated engines and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) engines. It's one of the only fuel treatments on the market today that has been 3rd party tested for oxidation stability, cleaning ability and corrosion prevention.
- Ideal for day to day use or long-term storage/winterization
- Treatment ratio: .5 oz. treats 1.25 gallons of fresh gasoline
- Great for all outdoor power equipment, small to large
- NACE "A" rated, highest rating for corrosion protection
- Alcohol free to fight water absorption and corrosion better
- Corrosion inhibitors protect the fuel system & carburetor
- Anti-oxidant fuel stabilizers keep fuel fresh up to 2 years
- Nitrogen-based detergents deliver optimum cleaning ability
- Reduces maintenance and downtime; keeps fuel fresher for easier starts
- ASTM D525 & D4329 tested
1 fl. oz. Red Armor Fuel Treatment Packet