7450001 for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
Red Armor Fuel is a great solution for users who have equipment:
- that may be running below it's normal performance
- that may be stored for long periods of time before each use
- that may be in high demand and log a lot of hours in the field or on the job
- that requires pre-mixed fuel for on-the-go emergencies or work situations
- that may be subjected to varying temperatures
By using Red Armor Fuel or Oil you help to reduce repair costs and downtime because your engine and equipment are running the best combination of fuel and/or oil available; keeping equipment protected and running at peak performance at all times. Take the hassle out of mixing fuel and oil and move to a standard where Performance Above All, will take your equipment performance to new heights.
- Ideal for high demand units, low performing units, winterizing units or units that are not used often
- 50:1 pre-mixed 93 octane, ethanol-free fuel featuring ECHO exclusive Red Armor Oil
- Cleans existing deposits
- Protects against future carbon build-up
- Promotes longer engine life
- Prevents piston scuffing and stuck rings
- Helps reduce repair costs and downtime
- Stays stable up to 2 years after opening, 5 years unopened
||32 fl. oz.
|Gas Mix (g)