Fecon® offers three different models of excavator stump grinding attachments SH360-45, SH360-61, SH360-100. The reach, mobility, and precise control using the curling action of the excavator make it the ideal platform for stump grinding. With Fecon excavator stump grinders the operator always has a full view of the disk and stump.
Skid Steer Stumper
Fecon® offers three models of Stump Grinders: the SH270, SH280 and the SH400. These Stump Hogs can be matched with most brands of high horsepower, high-flow skid steers or loaders and forestry prime movers. Fecon provides engineering support to ensure you are getting the best model and hydraulic protection for your carrier.
The SH270 is the ideal Stump Hog for high horsepower and high flow skid steers. At 1,675 lbs. and a 26″” wheel, this Stump Hog is ideal for Skid Steers.
The SH400 is the heavy duty Stump Hog for loaders or forestry prime movers. This attachment will accept up to 85 gpm and can be mounted to virtually any prime mover in the 200-to-300 HP range. It has a working depth of 40″” and telescoping abilities of up to 24″”.
Hydraulic Tractor Stumpers
Fecon offers high performance stump grinders for hydraulic tractors and forestry prime movers on tracks or wheels. Fecon can equip each stumper with pin on or quick attach mounts to interface with your machine of choice and will work efficiently with the standard hydraulics of most carriers.
The SH400 is the heavy duty Stump Hog for loaders or forestry prime movers. This attachment will accept up to 85 gpm and can be mounted to virtually any prime mover in the 200-to-300 HP range. It has a working depth of 40″” and telescoping abilities of up to 24″.
• SH400 provides one function, to swing RH / LH.
• Made-to-order mount incorporated into the stumper structure, mount is to be positioned for optimum wheel-to-stump geometry.
• Central pivot with tapered roller bearings.
• Drive motor is a 160cc axial piston, Sunstrand series 90 which offers a rotor speed of approximately 500 rpm.
• 1 1/4” hoses plumbed easily to bulkhead.
• Backfill blade for filling the hole and post cutting soil movement.
• Backfill blade also acts as a rest for the SH400 in an upright position after disengagement from carrier.
• Interchangeable with Fecon Mulcher.