SHX33SS for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to avoid utilities.
Always properly maintain your Sumpex by inspection daily and making sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to work efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon-provided sharpening gauge.
- Fraction of work time compared to conventional stumpers
- No carbide tools to replace
- Low maintenance (greasing & sharpening only)
- Low RPM auger bit (7-16 RPM) leads to easy clean-up and has no high speed flying debris for safer work zone
- Mount on skid steers with 20-42 GPM / 2,500 to 4,000 psi
- Mount on excavators with 12-20 ton rating and back hoes
||32" / 813 mm
||1368 lb/621 kg
|Exc Size (Metric Ton)