R540 for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
- High Visibility Cab - enlarged front glass, full size right side window
- LED Working Lights - moved from Halogen to LED lights; LED lights now standard
- NEW Delta Shaped Loader Arms - Improves visibility when attaching to an implement or attachment; Also, improves strength and rigidity of the loader arms
- More Spacious Cab - moved switch console from the steering column to the right side of the cab - enhancing leg and foot space in the cab
- Reconfigured Console & Switch Layout - switch console now on the right side of the cab; everything needed to operate and run the wheel loader is now located on the right hand side and is a fingertip away
ARTICULATING AND OSCILLATING FRAME
Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain, so we include features for top performance in these conditions. Articulation allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
HYBRID LINK DESIGN
The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
AUX SERVICE PORTS
Conveniently located on the rear of the attachment quick coupler flat face, no drip couplers provide easy access to power your hydraulic attachments. Auxiliary ports are plumbed separately from hydraulic quick coupler plumbing.