SWZT61-22FSE for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
- Ergonomic, low-force hand controls fall naturally within the angles of your hands. Controls are tucked inside the handlebar risers to keep your hands out of harms way when mowing next to bushes and trees.
- Forward ground speeds up to 7 mph keep you productive and get the job done fast. The forward speed selector features a number system (1-7) which allows the operator to find the perfect speed, and return quickly to it any time. 3mph in reverse.
- Easy-to-adjust, lever operated cutting height adjustment allows you to set the deck from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" in 1/4" increments.
- Powerful and efficient Kawasaki FS series V-twin engine options (FS481V - 14.5hp, FS541V - 15hp, or FS600V - 18.5hp). All are 603cc, air-cooled, vertical shaft, OHV, twin cylinder engines. Visit the Kawasaki engine web site for more info.
- Choose from a 36", 48", 52" or 61" Scag tough cutter deck. Fully fabricated (not stamped), commercial grade, steel cutter deck with reinforcements for added durability. 10 gauge cutter deck top with an 11 gauge spindle reinforcement plate. 7 gauge deck skirts. 52" and 61" deck also features 1" x .5" front edge reinforcement. Deck design delivers the fast, manicured cut that Scag is known for.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 transaxles with cooling fans and steel fan covers for reliable, zero turn maneuverability.
- ZT-2800 transaxles utilize all metal internal gears for long life and deliver smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control. Power comes from a 10cc variable displacement, seven piston pump and a 16cc fixed displacement, seven piston motor in each transaxle.
- Heavy-duty skid plates protect the transaxles from curb or foreign object damage and can be easily removed for long term serviceability.
- Angled, full featured instrument panel puts everything you need within easy reach and quick sight, including key switch, throttle, electric blade brake switch and optional hour meter.
- Heavy gauge handle tower is made for commercial use and to protect control linkages and other crucial components.
- Rear handlebar bumper helps protect steering linkages from transport damage.
- Operator presence controls are lightweight, contoured and designed for operator comfort and safety.
- Large 5.5 gallon, rust-free fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting. This tank design is up to 20% larger than tanks on other mower brands. Easily access the extra-large fuel filler neck from either side of the mower.
- Molded-in cup holder provides added operator convenience and comfort.
- Fuel gauge easy to monitor from the operators position.
- Large 18-inch drive tires and 9-inch front caster tires provide stability.
- The parking brake prevents unwanted movement when stopping on an incline or to pick up debris.
- Ogura PTO clutch brake engages the cutter blades. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- "Split-Steel" pulley design is stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. They are precision matched and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance. Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide unbeatable performance.
- Extra durable front caster arms are designed to handle rough environments.
- Spring tensioned, self-adjusting hydraulic drive belt system eliminates adjustments and adds to belt life and reliability.
- Spring tensioned, self-adjusting cutter deck drive belt system eliminates adjustments and adds to belt life and reliability.
- Double stacked roller bearing in cutter deck idler pulley adds to reliability.
- Flexible discharge chute will not dent like metal chutes.
- User-friendly design allows quick, clean access to the engine, filters, and oil drain for easy maintenance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service. 3-year / 500 hour non-commercial or 2-year commercial mower warranty.
- Many productive accessories such as mulching systems and grass catchers.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|SWZT - Product Dimensions
|Width (chute down)
|Width (chute in transport position)