The VX3000HD, 2950 PSI Pressure Washer proves tough doesn’t have to be ugly. Vortexx has designed special features, like cut-outs in the frame and oil drain holes to make servicing easy. The tough, all aluminum construction means this unit will easily hold its own. At the core is a powerful and dependable 200cc Honda GX Engine mated to a professional grade AR Triplex plunger pump. Contrary to popular belief, all pumps are not created equal. Vortexx designers worked hard with AR engineers to build-in features like re-buildable unloaders, extra filters, 3′ long by-pass hoses and thermal relief valves for ultimate pump protection.
- Integrated wand holder & hose storage baffles
- GX200 Reliable Honda Engine
- Upgraded Commercial Grade VRT3 Unloader
- Tow & Stow Handle for Easy Transport
- Easy Start Pump – no need to squeeze the trigger
- Solid Aluminum Frame, Light and Compact
- Commercial Grade AR RCV Triplex Plunger Pump Delivering 2950 PSI at 3 GPM