C262 for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, Maryland.
Double tap to zoom
- 25.4 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Steel shaft for lighter weight and quick acceleration
- 2-in-1 shield allows for quick changeover between trimmer and blade shields
- Blades sold separately
- Includes shoulder harness and harness attachment ring
- Features 1.62:1 gear reduction
- 12.7 lbs (dry weight)
- 2-year commercial warranty, 5-year consumer warranty
|Dry Weight (lbs)
||20.6 fl. oz
Accessories and Attachments
Part No. 80562: BRUSHCUTTER DEBRIS SHIELD (WITH HARDWARE)
Debris shields are necessary on all Shindaiwa brushcutters. Kit for converting all Shindaiwa brushcutters with early-style debris shield assembly to the new style. (Kit does not include blade).
- Brushcutter Debris Shield Assembly and Mounting Hardware
- Caution Label
- Assembly Instructions
Part No. C062000430: Brushcutter Pro Harness
Eases long periods of use by distributing weight evenly across the body. Wide hip and shoulder pads improve comfort while reducing fatigue. Reduces risk of contacting machine-cutting area during operation.
Part No. 80728: 9-INCH, 4 TOOTH STEEL BLADE
Knockout lets blades fit 20 mm or 1 inch arbors. Fits all blade-capable Shindaiwa straight shaft units.
Best for grass, light brush, and shrubs. Reversible for longer life.