Toro STX-26 Stump Grinder
STX-26 Stump Grinder for sale at Rippeon Equipment Co., Maryland. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Baltimore, Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Westminster, MD.
Double tap to zoom
- Easy-to-use controls
- Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically adjusts sweep speed based on load on the wheel to maintain optimal operation
- Track drive increases hill-side stability
- Toro exclusive traction control system similar to Dingo TX and TRX trenchers
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
1) Left/right traction control (forward, reverse, turn)
2) Sweep, lift/lower and engagement of grinder head.
• Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
• No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
• No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
• Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
• Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
• Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
Easy to load on any trailer, including Toro's custom TRX trailer with an easy-to-use, built-in securing system. No need for straps or tie-downs. Tailgate design is safer and makes it easier to load than tilt-bed trailers. Trailer features highway rated tires.
- Cutting Depth
12.5" below grade
- Cutting Height
35" above grade
- Cutting Wheel
19" diameter to tooth; 3/4" thick, 12 green teeth
34" (86.4 cm) W x 78" (198.1 cm) L x 48" (121.9 cm) H
Kawasaki 730V Twin Cylinder
- Head Swing
- Hydraulic Flow
13.5 gpm hydraulic flow to head
1200 lbs. (545 kg)